Sic Bo, an ancient dice game, is now available on the new gambling platforms. It has become a popular online slot in Singapore and other countries since the pandemic. It is also known for other names like Small and Big and Hi-Lo and Tai Sai.
Although it may seem like a simple game, understanding the system will increase your chances to win in betting. Instead of just picking random numbers to place your wagers, learn everything about it.
HOW TO PLAY SICBO?
You can play this popular dice game with many betting options.
- Small and Big Bets – these are the most basic type of options in Sic Bo. The player is expected to correctly predict the number of dice used in a single roll. For small bets, you can wager between 4 and 10, while for big bets, you can wager from 11 up to 17.
- Combination Bets – players must place coins on the third table row and pick a combination of dice displayed at the end of each roll.
- Single dice Bet – this is a wager that you think will show up one, two, three or even all of the numbers in your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – revolves in predicting that two of the three dice will be equal after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples and any triple. A bet on any triple will accept any combination of triples, while a wager on a particular triple requires that you use a specific triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Although it may seem simple, Sic Bo winnings can be complex due to the numerous betting options.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Sic Bo is a top-rated game due to the accessibility and popularity of online casinos. It’s still a severe pandemic, and people are not advised to gather close together. Sic Bo is a simple game to learn, and it will draw more gamblers. It is essential that you only place bets on trusted sites like live casino online in Singapore.
Read More: Biggest Sports Betting Wins in History